Saturday, April 12, 2008

HOVERING CLOUD.....



At the point when dawn breaks into my room
I could see a beautiful cloud lingering near my window
That piece of cloud was my amorphous elf
Depicting my
mood by changing itself
i stepped outside for an immaculate day out.
my misty saviour still overcasting me from daystar
the unforgetful past was the only catchful emotion
my alter ego up in the sky followed the procession
i could see everything that mattered to me running away
just the way it had happened when i had thaked for all.
the bygone days broughtt teardrops in my eyes
to keep me company my sky mate began to cry
i was drenched in and out,all emotions getting mingled
i was sad nd afraid,but the cloud up said i am still here.
i could only wish that things this time won.t be snatched away from me.
i was bit satisfied as i knew,my little cloud will be hovering up there to see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Indescriptible said...

Awesome :)...